Marine’s letter to Feinstein-bitch

As little as it seems to help, we’ve got to pressure the assholes-that-be on the Feinstein – and other- bills.

I think what they’re doing is using Feinstein as the point of the spear; her bill won’t pass.

But they’ll “compromise” with Lautenberg, or Schumer, and pass their bills which are almost as bad…and contain provisions that amount to stealth registration.

Registration, confiscation, death.

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection – yet consider me having the same a crime. You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

11 comments for “Marine’s letter to Feinstein-bitch

1. dom
    January 26, 2013 at 1:35 am

Here’s another maggot:

Maggot

• BrentP
      January 26, 2013 at 3:51 am

How does someone who runs a local newspaper make two million dollars a year? How do her efforts justify that kind of pay?

I am really in the wrong business. The way engineers are paid for their productivity she would need to bring in somewhere between 300-500 million dollars to justify that bonus. Actually given what mega-corp paid me in bonuses for reducing their costs by 2.4 million a month, she would need to bring in billions.

• methylamine
      January 26, 2013 at 5:41 am

Mein Gott, dom, could you at least WARN us next time you post a dick-shrinking picture like that??

Fortunately my wife’s already asleep. I won’t be able to function until I can get that face out of my head.

Perhaps she needs a visit from Project Veritas? Highly recommended!

• IndividualAudienceMember
        January 26, 2013 at 5:57 am

I often wish I could keep up with All the conversations here,… this time I’m ok with missing out and have no idea what methylamine is taking about with “a dick-shrinking picture like that?” and I’m ok with that and never knowing WTH he’s talking about,… this time.

Really, that’s a first.

See you guys tomorrow,.. or Monday maybe> I got a new used truck and it’s soo u-all. Mostly.

I feel bad about scraping off the illegal window tinting, it looked cool as hell, but I couldn’t see out my rearview mirrors at night while I reversed in a hurry.

… Yeah, I’d like not to have to be able to reverse in a hurry at night too and instead look more appealing to the opposite sex, but I want that option if need be. You never know when you’ve become an enemy of the state these days,… do ya?

Also, have you seen the “No – Credit” list? Wow. Talk about slippery slope.

• methylamine
          January 26, 2013 at 2:04 pm

@IAM—you must be made of stouter stuff (so to speak) than I, if you can look at that woman’s picture without recoiling in horror.

• February 8, 2013 at 10:28 am

Dear dom, et al,

You guys are doing well if you haven’t turned to stone after seeing that Medusa image.

2. dom
    January 26, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Feinstein Leads Draconian Assault on 2nd Amendment:

3. January 28, 2013 at 10:21 pm

I think our government’s great!I think someone should gather the names, photos and pertinant info on all these NWO/CORPORATE operatives, from the top down to the local level and publish it. More importantly, how to hunt down and identify these people where ever and who ever they be should be explained so we can all express our boundless appreciation for all the good things they’ve done for us! I don’t know how but I think it would be a worthy endevour.

4. joeallen
    February 8, 2013 at 9:00 am

Young Josh will find his career cut short in a hurry, especially when the LadenOne finds out.